Applying for Property Rental in Baton Rouge, LA
Find your new home with help from Milton Lakvold Real Estate. We offer property rentals in Baton Rouge, LA, at a range of price points. Apply today, and you could be moving in tomorrow.
Please note that to comply with Fair Housing Standards, applicants must meet the following criteria for approval:
- You have a 600+ median credit score.
- Your credit report shows fewer than 5 negative credit markers in the past 3 years.
- Your gross monthly income is at least 3x greater than the rent.
- You have not filed a voluntary bankruptcy petition nor entered involuntary bankruptcy in the last 3 years.
- You have not been evicted for any reason in the last 10 years.
- You are not listed on any state or federal sex offender registry.
In addition to the rental application, you must also provide our property management company with a copy of a valid form of identification, historical proof of residency, and any other supporting documentation we deem necessary. Please note everyone over the age of 18 that plans to live in the residence must apply separately. Contact our office if you have any questions about the application process.
What If I Fall Short of the Criteria?
If you’re applying for one of our properties for rent and fall below the approval process criteria, we may refer your application to the property owner to consider an exception. Whether or not to grant an exception is solely up to the property owner. If approved, the security deposit will be double the amount of the original deposit.
Are Pets Allowed?
If you own any pets, please upload a picture of all pets in the “Pets” section of the application. We require a pet deposit is required for each animal. There is a maximum of 3 pets per property rental, but exceptions may be made.
By clicking Apply Now, I agree to the above.