Property Management in Baton Rouge, LA
I'm a Renter
In order to adhere to Fair Housing Standards, Milton Lakvold Property Management in Baton Rouge, LA, applies a consistent set of criteria in our approval process for all of our properties. The criteria are as follows:
- You have a median credit score of 600 or greater
- Your credit report shows fewer than 5 negative credit markers within the past 3 years
- Your gross income is greater than three times (3x) the monthly rental rate
- You neither have filed a voluntary petition for bankruptcy nor have you had an order for relief entered in an involuntary bankruptcy within the last 3 years
- You have not been evicted for any reason within the last 10 years
- You are not registered on any state or federal registry for sex offender’s including but not limited to, the Louisiana Sex Offender and Child Predator Registry list.
If you own any pets, please upload a picture of all pets in the “Pets” section of the application. A pet deposit is required for each pet. There is a maximum of 3 pets per property, but exceptions can be made on a per property basis.
If you fall below this criteria, we may refer your application to the property owner to consider an exception. The property owner’s decision whether or not to grant an exception shall be based upon the property owner’s sole discretion. If accepted by property owner, the security deposit will be double the amount of the original deposit.
In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification, historical proof of residency, and any other supporting documentation that Milton Lakvold Property Management deem necessary.
All persons over the age of 18 that plan to live in the residence must submit a separate rental application.
By clicking Apply Now I agree to the above.